(08) 8379 9501
- Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Accountancy, South Australian Institute of Technology
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Actively involved in Tranmere Tennis Club and Tennis Seniors SA
I enjoy building relationships with our clients, assisting them to develop their businesses to become more efficient and profitable. We continue to look at suitable management tools with this goal in mind.
My accounting career started in 1976 when I joined Arthur Young & Co. Five years later I began focusing more on the tax area working for Milne Stevens Searcy and commenced in practice with Colin D Rowe & Co (now BHC Partners) in July 1988.